Railway Budget 2016: Shatabdi to have Semi-High Speed coaches, new Colour Scheme likely
On February 25th, 2016, Railway Minister is going to reveal his 2nd Indian Railway Budget For Year 2016-17. Indian Center railway Minister Suresh Prabhu will discuss our new rail budget in parliament. People are very curious about budget because all these budgets directly effects on our pocket so they want to know what will the new plans, pricing, amendments, updates etc will bring them your “Acche din” or “bitter pills”.
Gradual replacement of bogies of Shatabdi Express with those to be used in semi-high speed trains, a new colour scheme, state-of-the-art furnishing of coaches and Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) tagging of linens are some of the proposals likely to feature in the Rail Budget 2016-17.
Besides, the scheme of manufacturing ‘Anubhuti’ class coaches for premier services announced in the Rail Budget 2013-14 but in limbo is likely to be revived, according to railway sources.
Retrofitting of Linke Hofmann Busch (LHB) coaches to reduce jerks and to upgrade those so they can run at a speed of 200 kmph are some other proposals slated to feature in the Rail Budget.
This would enable railway to develop indigenous capability to manufacture coaches for semi-high speed trains at its production units.
This will also reduce import dependence and develop potential for export of low cost coaches for semi-high speed trains in future, they said.
Improvement in passenger amenities and better interiors would also figure in the budgetary proposals.
Provision of two-way swing doors for AC compartments for easy evacuation of passengers in emergency situations and proliferation of fire and smoke detection system in coaches are other measures expected to be part of the budget proposals.
Continuing with ‘Swachh Bharat’ drive, Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu is also likely to announce plans for upgrade of toilets at rail premises and placing dustbins in every coach, they said. In order to reduce pilferage, effective monitoring of bedroll items through RFID tagging is being planned.
New colour scheme for coaches is also likely to be announced.
Some Pre highlights of Railway Budget 2016: planning to make smart coaches for Indian railways like Airplane, in which they improve interior designing of coaches, interior layout, lighting systems, planning for LED lights, improve toilets and many more other things they will do which makes your journey comfortable, memorable and delightful so all travelers would like to go smoothly like a plane. Report says railway will install WIFI connections in all station to improve telecoms connectivity for travelers, Water vending machines, Wake up alarms, Birth Indicators, LEd Lighting, Mobile Charger etc. There are many more things of Indian rail budget 2016-17 will bring out on Budget day (February 25th, 2016). You will get all latest and immediate Rail budget Updates or highlights from here
According to Reports. This is all are research work, Real Budget will announce on 25th Feb 2016 (It partially or completely differ with real budget)
Here we are going to discuss some major points of Indian Railway budget 2016 and it will be high chances to be included in Rail Budget. So check Out the short Highlights before the Official Announcement.
1) Passenger Details – Indian railways are planning to make proper passenger detail system like airplanes where they announce Passenger details with some audio announcement and it will be controlled by train conductors via some voice assistance system will add on this budget.
2) GPS Alert – Its something like wake up alert system when passenger reach to destination then they will get ring like wake up alarm.
3) WIFI Connectivity with LED Indication – Railway planning to brightening Railway coaches with LED lights. All compartments and berth numbers get lightning with LED and travelers get WIFI connectivity in their whole journey. So may be this will get in our up coming rail budget 2016.
4) Enhance comfort ability of Passengers – This time railway may be provide you more comfortable journey where you may get on board vending machines for tea, coffee, cold drinks, cold water, milk etc…. So passenger will not wait for venders or train staff for refreshment in long journey.
5) Individual Charging point – In this budget may be you will get separate charging points on your seat to recharge your mobile phones or laptop etc..
6) Automatic door opener system – Railway planning to provide you automatic door opener and closer, its microprocessor-based AC units. So may be this will get in our up coming rail budget 2016.
7) Bio Toilets with Sensor System:
8 ) CCTV surveillance
Most probably there should be some announcement of smart coaches for railway from Railway Minister Suresh prabhu in parliament. Apart from this there should be many more amendments for railways will include in this railway budget 2016 in front of President Pranab Mukherjee, PM Modi and other cabinet members. Every state is also waiting for budget 2016 to get some more benefits from state railways.