Know Your BSNL Prepaid: New USSD Short Codes for Account Balance, Data Balance, STV Balance for BSNL Kerala Circle
After commissioning a New IN (Intelligent Network) by BSNL Kerala Telecom Circle, the existing USSD short codes for prepaid balance enquiry, STV balance enquiry etc. were changed. BSNL has upgraded it’s network elements to the latest version through the GSM Phase VII expansion project.
BSNL has also introduced new USSD Selfcare Option for it’s Prepaid Mobile customers which enables them to activate STVs, Change Tariff Plans, Change Friend & Family (FFE) Numbers etc. through USSD commands.
Prepaid Mobile customers of BSNL Kerala telecom circle may easily know the details of Main Account balance, Voice STV balance, Data balance, Friends and Family Numbers, SMS balance enquiry etc. by dialing these short codes.
- The major changes are in the prepaid stv balance enquiry short code, SMS Key words (SMS short codes) and the SMS number for the activation of STVs through SMS.
- The current number 53733 has changed to 123 for SMS activation of STVs.
- Prepaid STV balance enquiry short code will be *124*2# for all STVs (ie. for VOICE, SMS, DATA & ISD STVs).
- STV balance details can also be obtained through SMS . To get all details regarding currently activated STVs, send sms STVENQ to 123.
However, the SMS Activation procedure for ISD facility has not changed. To activate ISD facility, send sms ACT space ISD to 53733
Accumulation of Data STVs of different denominations is not possible. Only STVs of same MRP will be accumulated.
- Cumulative topup facility for validity extension is not available for New Mithram Plan. Now validity is given along with Top Up vouchers. See it’s details here.