DIWALI AC SPECIAL TRAINS BETWEEN H.NIZAMUDDIN AND KOCHUVELI
20 Diwali Superfast AC Special Trains between H.Nizamuddin and Kochuveli
In order to clear extra rush of passengers during diwali festival, 20 superfast AC special trains will be run between H.Nizamuddin and Kochuveli as detailed below:-
- Accordingly, Train No. 04426 H.Nizamuddin – Kochuveli superfast AC Special Train will depart H.Nizamuddin at 05:55 hrs on 24th September, 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th October, 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th November, 2016 (Saturday) and arrive Kochuveli at 11:00 hrs on Mondays.
- In the return direction, Train No. 04425 Kochuveli – H.Nizamuddin superfast AC Special Train will depart Kochuveli at 23:00 hrs on 26th September, 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st October, 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th November, 2016 (Mondays) and arrive H.Nizamuddin at 03:00 hrs on Wednesdays.
- Enroute these superFast AC special trains will stop at Mathura, Agra Cantt, Gwalior, Jhansi, Bhopal, Itarsi, Nagpur, Balharshah, Ramagundam, Warangal, Khammam, Vijayawada, Chirala, ongole, Nellore, Renigunta, Katpadi, Jolarpettai, Salem, Erode, Tiruppur, Coimbatore, Podhanur, Palghat, Shoranur, Thrisur, Aluva, Ernakulam Town, Kottayam, Tiruvalla, Chengannur, Kayankulam and Kollam stations in both the directions.
- These trains will have 19 coaches viz, one AC First Class, five AC II tier, eleven AC III tier and two Power Car Coaches.
- Note:Due to RRI works at Vijayawada the Train No. 04426 H.Nizamuddin-Kochuvelli departing H.Nizamuddin on 24th September, 2016 will be run on diverted route via Balharshah, Kazipet, Secunderabad, Guntakal, Gooty and Renigunta stations.