CHHATH FESTIVAL SPECIAL TRAINS -SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
Two Suvidha and Two Jansadharan Special Trains between Secunderabad and Patna for Chhath Festival
In order to clear extra rush of passengers during Chhath festival, South Central Railway will run two Suvidha and two Jansadharan Special Trains between Secunderabad and Patna as detailed below:-
Suvidha Special Trains (2)
- Train No. 82704 Secunderabad-Patna Suvidha Special train will depart Secunderabad at 18:20 hrs on 2nd November, 2016 (Wednesday) and arrive Patna at 02:50 hrs on Friday.In the return direction,
- Train No. 82705 Patna – Secunderabad Suvidha Special train will depart Patna at 08:30 hrs on 8th November, 2016 (Tuesday) and arrive Secunderabad at 18:00 hrs on next day.
- These trains will comprise of 15 coaches viz., one AC II tier, two AC III tier, ten Sleeper Class and two Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
Jansadharan Special Trains (2)
- Train No. 07091 Secunderabad-Patna Jansadharan Special train will depart Secunderabad at 18:20 hrs on 3rd November, 2016 (Friday) and arrive Patna at 02:50 hrs on Saturday.In the return direction,
- Train No. 07092 Patna – Secunderabad Jansadharan Special train will depart Patna at 16:30 hrs on 7th November, 2016 (Monday) and arrive Secunderabad at 00:30 hrs on Wednesday.
- These trains will comprise of 18 coaches viz., sixteen General Second Class and two Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
- Enroute, both Suvidha and Jansadharan special trains will stop at Kazipet, Ramagundam, Bellampalli, Sirpur Kagazhnagar, Ballarshah, Nagpur, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Katni, Satna, Manikpur, Cheoki, Mughalsarai, Buxar, Ara and Danapur stations in both the directions.
Source:South Central Railway