Cancellation / Short Termination of Trains -Konkan Railway
Southern Railway is operating line block for commissioning of doubling between Jokatte and Panambur section (Near Mangalore) from 23rd to 30th January 2017. As such, there will be Non -Interlocked (NI) working at Thokur Station of Konkan Railway from 08:00 Hrs of 26/01/2017 to 08:00 Hrs of 29/01/2017.
Due to Non Interlocked working, the following trains will be affected:
1. Train No. 22635/22636 Mangalore-Madgaon-Mangalore Intercity exp. will be cancelled for 3 days on 26th, 27th & 28th January 2017
1. Train No. 56665 Kasargod-Byndoor Passenger train will be terminated at Mangalore Jn and will return as Train No. 56666 Passenger from Mangalore Jn on 27th, 28th & 29th January 2017 (3 Days).
2. Train No. 70105 Madgaon-Mangalore DEMU passenger will be terminated at Surathkal Station and will return as 70106 Passenger from Surathkal on 27th and 28th January 2017 (2 Days).
3. Train No. 16515 Yashwantpur-Karwar Exp of 27/01/2017 will be terminated at Mangalore Jn and will return as 16516 Exp of 28/01/2017 from Mangalore Jn.
1. Train No. 22475 Bikaner-Coimbatore AC Exp of 27/01/2017 will be regulated for 45 Min. at Thokur Station.
2. Train No. 16524 Karwar-Bangalore Exp of 27/01/2017 will be regulated for 45 Min. at Thokur Station.
Passengers are requested to note the above changes before undertaking their journey.