Puducherry-Santragachi-Puducherry Special Trains – South Central Railway
Twenty Six Special Trains between Puducherry-Santragachi (Kolkata)
In order to clear extra rush of passengers during summer season, twenty six special fare special trains will be run between Puducherry-Santragachi (Kolkata) as detailed below:-Accordingly,
- Train No. 06010 Puducherry-Santragachi Special Train will depart Puducherry at 19:15 hrs on 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th April, 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th May, 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th June, 2017 (Saturdays) and arrive Santragachi at 04:30 hrs on Mondays.In the return direction,
- Train No. 06009 Santragachi-Puducherry Special Train will depart Santragachi at 14:10 hrs on 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24nd April, 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th May, 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th June, 2017(Mondays) and arrive Puducherry at 22:45 hrs on Tuesdays.
- Enroute these special trains will stop at Villupuram, Chengalpattu, Tambaram, Chennai Egmore, Gudur, Nellore, ongole, Chirala, Tenali, Vijayawada, Eluru, Tadepalligudem, Rajahmundry, Samalkot, Duvvada, Simhachalam North, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam Road, Palasa, Brahmapur, Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Bhadrak, Balasore and Kharagpur stations in both the directions.
- These trains will have 17 coaches viz, one AC II Tier, one AC III Tier, seven Sleeper Class, six General Second Class and two Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
- *All These above trains will run as special fare trains.