Introduction of Hazrat Nizamuddin – Agra Cantt. Gatimaan Express
REF: This office commercial circular no. 48 of 2014 dated 21.11.2014
As announced during the Railway Budget 2014-15, Board has decided to run a Semi High Speed train, between Hazrat Nizamuddin and Agra Cantt by the name of Gatimaan Express. The following instructions are issued with the approval of Board (MT) in supersession of commercial circular no. 48 of 2014 dated 21.11.2014.
2. The fare structure of this train which will have AC Chair Car and Executive Class will be as follows:-
|Class||AC Chair Car||Executive Class|
3. All other miscellaneous charges like Reservation Fee, Superfast Charge, Catering Charge, Service Tax etc. wherever applicable will be levied additionally, Catering charge including service tax on catering charge shall be Rs. 181 for AC chair Car and Rs. 263 for 1st AC(EC)
4. This fare structure shall be called as Gatimaan fare. The above inaugural fare shall be applicable for the first 6 months after its introduction and shall be reviewed thereafter.
5. All the berths on the train shall be full fare adult tickets. No Concessions, passes/PTOs and child fare shall be applicable in Gatimaan Express train. However, passes of MPs, coupons of MLAs, other coupons etc., having fully reimbursable fare to Railways shall be allowed.
6. The train will be fully reserved train. The reservation of accommodation on the train shall be through e-ticketing on IRCTC website and PRS counters.
7. The advance reservation period (ARP) will be 120 days. There shall be no separate Tatkal quota, to begin with.
8. Normal refund rule rules shall apply.
9. Ticket checking shall be done at the platform prior to boarding the train by ticket checking staff at the station platform.
10. Passengers shall be asked to report for boarding atleast 15 minutes before the departure time and the same shall be printed on e-tickets.
11. Onboard infotainment would be provided.
Indian Railways issued orders regarding the above subject on 07.01.2016