NEW STOPPAGE OF TRAINS AT DIGUVAMETTA
Railway has decided to provide stoppage for the following trains at Diguvametta station.
1) The Train No. 17225 Vijayawada -Hubballi Amaravathi daily ExpressarrivesDiguvametta at 01.04hrs with effect from first October 2016and departures at 01.05 hrs and the Train No. 17226 Hubballi –Vijayawada Amaravathi daily Express reaches Mantralayam at 22.32 hrs and leaves at 22.33 hrs with effect from first October 2016.
2) The Train No. 17211 Machilipatnam -Yesvantpur Kondaveedu Tri weekly Express arrivesDiguvametta at 21.34 hrs with effect from Third October 2016and departures at 21.35 hrs and the Train No. 17212 Yesvantpur – Machilipatnam Tri weekly Express reaches Diguvamettaat 23.32 hrs and leaves at 23.33 hrs with effect from first October 2016.
3) The Train No. 18463 Bhubaneswar – Krantivira Sangollirayanna (Bengaluru) Prasanthi Daily ExpressarrivesDiguvametta at 00.10 hrs and departures at 00.11 hrs with effect from first October 2016 and the Train No. 18464 Krantivira Sangollirayanna (Bengaluru) – Bhubaneswar Prasanthi Daily Express reaches Diguvametta at 00.20 hrs and leaves at 00.21 hrs with effect from first October 2016.
4) The Train No. 22883 Puri- Yesvantpur weekly Garib Rath Express arrivesDiguvametta at 10.05 hrs and departures at 10.06 hrs with effect from first October 2016 and the Train No. 22884 Yesvantpur – Puri weekly Garib Rath Express reaches Diguvametta at 08.10 hrs and leaves at 08.11 hrs with effect from second October 2016.
5) The Train No. 22831 Howrah-Sathya Sai Prashanti Nilayam weekly Express arrivesDiguvametta at 15.41 hrs and departures at 15.42 hrs with effect from 6th October 2016 and the Train No. 22832Sathya Sai Prashanti Nilayam – Howrah weekly Express reaches Diguvametta at 13.32 hrs and leaves at 13.33 hrs with effect from 7th October 2016.
Source:South Western Railway