OPTIONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR E-TICKET PASSENGERS
1. Insurance policies are contractual obligations between the Insurance company/ies & the passenger. In case, passenger opting for insurance, the
claim/liability shall be between passenger and the Insurance Company.
2. The Insurance Company is responsible for policy issuance and claimssettlement.
3. All the correspondence by policy holder should be made directly with theInsurance Company on their toll free no. , official E Mail IDs or offices as
mentioned in policy document. No correspondence to be made with IRCTC in this regard
4. IRCTC only provides linkage to transact with Insurance Company through its website to take insurance cover and as such assume no
responsibility or liability in respect of said policy, under any circumstances.
5. All information provided on the website is provided “As is“ and with no warranties.
This Policy the Schedule and any Memoranda thereon shall be considered one document and any word or expression to which a specific meaning has been
attached in any of them shall bear such meaning throughout.
B. Terms & Conditions:-
1. The scheme is applicable only for Indian Citizens who book their e-ticket through NGeT Website Application only. Citizen of foreign countries are
not eligible for this scheme.
2. The scheme is optional, however if the option is exercised it will be compulsory for all passengers booked under one PNR number.
3. The premium is Re. 92 paise per passenger inclusive of all taxes.
4. Customer shall receive the policy information through SMS and on their registered email IDs directly from Insurance Companies along with the
link for filling nomination details. However, Policy number can be viewed from Ticket booked history at IRCTC Page.
5. After the booking of ticket, the nomination details to be filled at respective Insurance Company site. If nomination details is not filled then the
settlement shall be made with legal heirs, if the claim arises.
6. The coverage for the policy shall be for each passenger under the PNR in case of Death, Permanent Total Disability, Permanent Partial Disability,