Special Trains Between Kochuveli -Guwahati and Puducherry -Santragachi(Kolkata)
Twenty Eight Special Trains between Kochuveli – Guwahati and Puducherry-Santragachi (Kolkata)
1.Train No. 06336/06335 Kochuvelli-Guwahati-Kochuvelli (14 Services)
- Train No. 06336 Kochuveli-Guwahati Special Train will depart Kochuveli at 12:00 hrson 13th, 20th, 27th November, 4th, 11th, 18th, 25thDecember, 2016 (Sundays) and arrive Guwahati at 08:45 hrs on Wednesdays.In the return direction,
- Train No. 06335 Guwahati-Kochuveli Special Train will depart Guwahati at 23:25 hrs on 16th, 23rd, 30th November, 7th, 14th, 21st, 28thDecember, 2016(Wednesdays) and arrive Kochuveli at 22:30 hrs on Saturday.
- Enroute these special trains will stop at Kollam, Kayankulam, Chengannur, Tiruvalla, Kottayam, Ernakulam Town, Aluva, Thrisur, Palakkad, Podanur, Tiruppur, Erode, Salem, Jolarpettai, Katpadi, Arakkonam, , Perambur, Gudur, Nellore, ongole, Tenali, New Guntur, Vijayawada, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Duvvada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Sri Kakulam Rd, Palasa, Brahmapur, Khurda Rd, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Bhadrak, Balasore, Hijili, Midnapore, Bankura, Adra, Asansol, Durgapur, Rampurhat, Malda Town, Barsoi, Kishanganj, New Jalpaiguri, Dhupguri, New Coochbehar, New Alipurduar, Kokrajhar, New Bongaigaon, Goalpara Town and Kamakhya stations in both the directions.
- These trains will have 16 coaches viz, eight Sleeper Class, six General Second class and two Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
2.Train No. 06010 / 06009 Puducherry-Santragachi-Puducherry (14 Services)
- Train No. 06010 Puducherry-Santragachi Special Train will depart Puducherry at 19:15 hrson 19th, 26thNovember, 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31stDecember, 2016 (Saturdays) and arrive Santragachi at 04:30 hrs on Mondays.In the return direction,
- Train No. 06009 Santragachi-Puducherry Special Train will depart Santragachi at 14:10 hrs on 21st, 28th November, 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, December, 2nd January, 2016(Mondays) and arrive Puducherry at 20:15 hrs on Tuesdays.
- Enroute these special trains will stop at Villupuram, Chengalpattu, Tambaram, Chennai Egmore, Gudur, Nellore, ongole, Chirala, Tenali, Vijayawada, Eluru, Tadepalligudem, Rajahmundry, Samalkot, Duvvada, Simhachalam North, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam Road, Palasa, Brahmapur, Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Bhadrak, Balasore and Kharagpur stations in both the directions.
- These trains will have 17 coaches viz, one AC II Tier, one AC III Tier, seven Sleeper Class, six General Second Class and two Luggage cum Brake Van Coaches.
- All These above trains will run as special fare trains.
Source:South Central Railway