DEEPAVALI SPECIAL TRAIN BETWEEN HUBBALLI AND MYSURU VIA BENGALURU
South Western Railway will run Tatkal Express Special train between Hubballi and Mysuru via Bengaluru to clear extra rush of passengers during Deepavali.
- The Train No. 07329 Hubballi – Mysuru Tatkal Express Special departures from Hubballi at 23.30 hrs on First November 2016 (Tuesday) and arrives Mysuru at 11.25 hrs on Second November 2016 (Wednesday).
- The train arrives/departures at Haveri (00.30/00.32), Ranebennur (00.54/00.55), Harihar (01.30/01.32), Davanagere (01.50/01.52), Birur (03.40/03.42), Kadur (03.50/03.52), Arsikere (04.30/04.35), Tiptur (05.00/05.02), Tumakuru (06.30/06.32), Yesvantpur (07.55/08.00), KSR Bengaluru (08.25/08.30), Kengeri (08.50/08.51) andMandya (09.55/09.57).
- The Train No. 07330 Mysuru – Hubballi Tatkal Express Special departures from Mysuru at 20.50 hrs on on Second November 2016 (Wednesday) and arrives Hubballi at 07.55 hrs on Second November 2016 (Thursday).
- The train arrives/departures at Mandya(21.30/21.32), Kengeri (22.25/22.26), KSR Bengaluru (23.05/23.20), Yesvantpur (23.35/23.37),Tumakuru (00.38/00.40), Tiptur (01.30/01.32),Arsikere (01.55/02.00), Kadur (02.40/02.42),Birur (02.52/02.54), Davanagere (04.40/04.43), Harihar (05.00/05.02), Ranebennur (05.18/05.19), and Haveri (06.10/06.12)
Train No. 07329/07330 Hubballi-Mysuru –Hubballi Tatkal Express Special will have 17 coaches comprising of One AC 2-tier sleeper coache, Two AC 3-tier sleeper coaches, Six Second class Sleeper coaches, Six General Second Class coaches and Two Luggage and Break-van.
- Advance reservation is open.
Source:South Western Railway